This is my fourth blog. Why is it my fourth blog you ask? Because I am a Computer Engineer and try to use good computer programing practices. I try to use Object Oriented programing when it is appropriate. So I am decoupling and making cohesive blogs. Meaning that certain blogs are about certain things. So when you read one of my blogs you have a general sense of what it is going to be about.
This is my beef blog. Not the meat, but the feeling/attitude. This is the blog where I will vent my feeling. Where I will let you know about my pet pevs and the things that tick me off. Or sometimes on a gentler not the things that I have mixed feeling about.
As a warning I'm a pretty opinionated guy and I'm not going to soften anything up here so don't go getting offended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Damn. I thought this was going to be about steaks.
ReplyDeleteI'm really disappointed.
Hahahahahahahaha